Sunday 13 February 2011

DIY MATTING

 The other day I was looking at this big 40 inch print that I got done a while ago just laying curled up in the corner of my room and finally decided I needed to do something about this. A while back I was looking at Ellen Kooi s work and I realised that she mounts her work on Plexiglass which looks pretty dam good. Considering that we have a large amount of wood in are back yard I figured why not just mount it on some wood. It's by no means very professional or archival but hey it works none the less.


                                 




                                For mounting the print I used some Archival double sided tape.



I definitely didn't do the best job in the world but hey it's way better than a crumpled print in the corner of your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment